Traditional Home Cooked Meals
Our Coffee Shop draws crowds from near and far thanks to its wide range of traditional home cooked meals – from snacks and afternoon teas to hot lunches, puddings and scrumptious cakes.
We have a Specials Board which changes daily and our regular menu featuring all of your favourites…
On our menu we offer:
- tasty breakfasts (served until 11.30am)
- sandwiches, toasties, jacket potatoes
- our much-loved main meals including gammon, fried egg, pineapple, chips & salad
- a choice of pies with mash or chips and vegetables and onion gravy;
- large Yorkshire pudding with roast beef or our award winning sausages with mash, onion gravy and veg.
- Fisherman’s or Three Peaks Platters
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Bake in a cheese sauce with mash and vegetables
We also have an assortment of tempting cakes, including Lemon Meringue Pie and Custard Tart, made in the Coffee Shop kitchen and a wide variety of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a children’s menu.
If you haven’t room for a pud you can buy one of our delicious cakes to take away.
Please note we do not operate a table booking system.
Therefore, depending on the size of your coach party, people may have to wait for a table, please give us a call to let us know if you are planning to visit us with a coach party – 015242 42223 (option 4).