Traditional Home Cooked Meals
Our Coffee Shop draws crowds from near and far thanks to its wide range of traditional home cooked meals – from snacks and afternoon teas to hot lunches, puddings and scrumptious cakes.
We have a Specials Board which changes daily and our regular menu featuring all of your favourites…
On our menu we offer:
- tasty breakfasts (served until 11.30am)
- sandwiches, toasties, jacket potatoes
- our much-loved main meals including gammon, fried egg, pineapple, chips & salad
- a choice of pies with mash or chips and vegetables and onion gravy;
- large Yorkshire pudding with roast beef or our award winning sausages with mash, onion gravy and veg.
- Fisherman’s or Three Peaks Platters
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Bake in a cheese sauce with mash and vegetables
Due to being short-staffed in our Coffee Shop, unfortunately, we are only able to offer a restricted menu at this time.
We also have an assortment of tempting cakes, including Lemon Meringue Pie and Custard Tart, made in the Coffee Shop kitchen and a wide variety of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a children’s menu.
If you haven’t room for a pud you can buy one of our delicious cakes to take away.
All coach parties must book in prior to arrival and give us as much notice as possible. Call 015242 42223 (option 4) to book.