PLEASE NOTE, OUR COFFEE SHOP REMAINS CLOSED. WE HOPE TO REOPEN IT IN MAY 2021.
Traditional Home Cooked Meals
Our Coffee Shop draws crowds from near and far thanks to its wide range of traditional home cooked meals – from snacks and afternoon teas to hot lunches, puddings and scrumptious cakes.
We are currently offering a slightly smaller menu because of the pandemic, but it still includes a range of festive lunches & puddings throughout December. Also, our own made Christmas cake and mince pies.
- tasty breakfasts (served until 11.30am)
- sandwiches, toasties, jacket potatoes
- our much-loved main meals including gammon, fried egg, pineapple, potato wedges & salad
- a choice of pies with mash and vegetables; sausage with caramelised onion, mash and vegetables;
- large Yorkshire pudding with beef or sausage with mash and veg.
We also have an assortment of tempting cakes, including Lemon Meringue Pie and Custard Tart, made in the Coffee Shop kitchen and a wide variety of hot and cold beverages. We also offer a children’s menu.
If you haven’t room for a pud you can buy one of our delicious cakes to take away, or buy online for local delivery within a 12 mile radius of Ingleton.
Coffee Shop Opening Hours
9am – 5pm, seven days a week.
Breakfasts are served until 11.30am. Last orders for hot food is 4.30pm.
Please note we do not operate a table booking system.
Therefore, depending on the size of your coach party, people may have to wait for a table, please give us a call to let us know if you are planning to visit us with a coach party – 015242 42223 (option 4).